I found that journal quizzes are fun.. Ok, so I haven't updated as much as I was planning to... Put I did put something up today! And I found that journal quizzes are fun..
THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS
1. With whom did you last get angry?: My sister.
2. What is your weapon of choice?: My nails/claws.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: Yes.
4. How about of the same sex?: Yes, if I was angry enough.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: My ex-roommate.
6. What is your pet peeve?: Hmm, can't remember.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: Depends, I probably let them go quite easily.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: Exercise.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: 7 pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My dentist
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: I told my boyfriend I was late because I had to stop for gas, when I really just spent extra long itime n front of the mirror that day.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?: Yes, many times.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?:
Probably about... June?
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: 4
Then I fell asleep again and became late for work.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: Coke.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?: White
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: I can't remember, I passed out... So it was enough, anyway..
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: Yes.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: Yes.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: Sweet.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, LUNCH?: Uhmm, no...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?: If you count public showers an stuff, then hundreds. If only in more... intimate cases, then about 5..?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: Same as above, probably about 8 people.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: Yes.
4. Have you done it?: Done what? :angel:
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: Lips, neck and back.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: Nope
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: No.
1. How many credit cards do you own?: One.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: Hehehe.........
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: I'd quit my job on the second, and gone travelling with noyfriend and best friends.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: That's what I'm doing, except it's not megabucks, just a bit more than I deserve..
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: Yes
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: About 3000.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?: I don't know.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: Not failed high school.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: Happiness.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: Yes!
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: Yes...
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: Yes, epecially when playing monopoly with my youngest sister
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: Not fall asleep at work.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: My friend's car.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?: What's that? Like switching lives with someone? Probably a beatiful, smart millionaire girl with no commitments.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: Uhm, same as above?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: Not that I know of.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: *stares at her mini b-cups..* Uhmm yeah, and red hair.
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: Lust.
THE SEVEN HEAVELY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow?: None.
2. What religion were you raised as?: None.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?: Human.
4. Do you have your own commandments?: Yes, but I'm not very good at following them
5. What was the last promise you broke?: I promised myself I wouldn't eat any chocolate today..
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?: Yes. The horror of last-day-of-school compulsory elementary school church services...
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?: No.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?: No.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?: That I will be happy?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?: Yes...
4. Freedom or fate? Freedom.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?: Yes, but I never win.
6. Do you gamble?: Not usually..
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?: Can't remember..
1. What causes do you support?: Make Poverty History, SOS Children Villages, and other nice things.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?: Again; Make Poverty History, SOS Children Villages, Rebuilding Indonesia after the tsunami, Support groups for the physically challenged in my county (A year of voluntary work..), and probably some other things.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?: No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?: Yes, anything non-religious.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?: Rarely.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?: Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?: I spent the last week before my final exam helping out a friend with maths, causing me to almost fail another subject myself.
1. What are you most afraid of?: Being lonely.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?: Nothing .____.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?:
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?: Yes.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?: more courage.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when?: Many times, but I'm usually able to overcome it some way or another.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?: A bit of both. Depends on the situation really. Socially: follower. At school: leader. At work: follower.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?: no.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?: Don't know.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?: No.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal?: Huh?
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?: Who's that? ;___;
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?: None.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?: Yes.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?: When I get angry at my sister and parents.
2. Do you collect anything?: Not really..
3. Are you addicted to anything?: Chocolate!
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?: ??
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?:Having someone else paying for it, or just getting it for free
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?: Spending 3 years getting over my first boyfriend.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?: Yes, I have periodic obsessions. Especially when it comes to music.
1. Who is the wisest person you know?: No one.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?: What's a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given?: Seldom.
4. What area are you wisest in?: How to feel bad about myself.
5. Do you drive defensively?: Yes, usually. Unless I'm in a hurry.
6. What did you learn today?: That dried puke is difficult to was off white tiles.
7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?: Justice, maybe?
This quiz was taken from ~quizzes